You will benefit from taking this CV Writing course if:
- You have you applied to hundreds of jobs with no response
- You don’t have a clear understanding of what employers want to see in your CV
- You are considering using a CV Writer
- You thinks that the ATS System is the reason you’re not being picked for jobs
- Don’t know what makes you stand out from your competition
Hayley personally reviews and supplies feedback so therefore she can only accept a limited number of CVs. If this product shows “Out of Stock” please message directly for future availability
Choose your preferred currency
View basket and go to checkout
Lessons & Modules
By the end of this this course you will:
- Produce an impressive CV that has impact
- Never get stuck in the “resume blackhole” ever again
- Confidently tweak your CV to the jobs you apply to
- Grab both Employers and HR teams attention with a well articulated document
- Understand how to promote yourself properly without being seen to “brag”
- Understand what employers are looking for
- Apply for jobs with confidence, knowing your CV will stand out
- Get the job you want!
If you’re sending out hundreds of applications with no response that’s an instant sign your CV isn’t working for you however most people wouldn’t know how to approach CV Writing. Schools have been teaching students the same method for years which means that every CV looks and sound the same and in this competitive job seeking market it’s only the CVs that look different from the rest are the ones that stand out and get noticed. A live vacancy receives an average of 250 applications, so it makes sense to learn how to tailor your CV so that you stand out, right?! There are currently thousands of templates online however they are outdated and don’t teach you how to give a positive impression from the outset. This CV Writing course has been put together by recruiters to teach job seekers exactly what recruitment teams and employers look for both in layout and content.
At AE Recruitment we strongly advise against using CV Writers for many reasons. One being, you have to keep going back to them to make future tweaks which can be costly. Everyone dealing with recruitment will know you’ve paid a CV Writer and that adds a question mark to the content. You also will not get interviews on the basis you’ve paid hundreds or thousands to a stranger who has no idea about your background. YOU and only you need to learn how to promote yourself and your skills tailoring your CV to specific roles. We want you to to come away from this course understanding your key strengths, abilities and how to present them
The course is split into two the first section concentrates on considerations you need to take into account before constructing your CV and the second part of the course delves deeper into content and layout.
In this CV Writing course we have provided videos and guides to help you construct your CV. There are detailed explanations and insights into what employers and recruiters are expecting to see in your CV. By the end you’ll be able to put together a resume that has visual appeal as well as being engaging for the reader which will make your CV stand out from the crowd
If you want to take it further than just CV Writing, supercharge your job search with either the Employable me or Employable Designer package to give your profiles a complete overhaul. As part of the package you’ll work one on one with a recruiter to fine tune your details and coach you to success. Click here to view the details